Landrum & Shouse LLP is a full-service Kentucky law firm with experienced attorneys and staff who are committed to strong client advocacy in all areas of practice, including family law and divorce cases. Our comprehensive knowledge base gives us the ability to provide insightful legal guidance to men and women facing the breakdown of a marriage, the division of assets and debts, parenting disputes and other concerns.
With offices in Lexington and Louisville, we are able to represent individuals, couples and families in a broad spectrum of family law matters statewide. Such matters include but are not limited to:
- Appeals of court decisions in all areas of divorce and family law
- Child custody and visitation schedules for the custodial and noncustodial parent
- Child support calculations, petitions, enforcement and more
- Divorce, either contested or uncontested
- Mediation as a cost-effective and less contentious alternative to litigation
- Modifications to existing support and custody orders
- Parental relocation, including out-of-state removal requests
- Prenuptial agreements as well as postnuptial agreements
- Property division, including retirement accounts and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Spousal maintenance or alimony payments to either spouse, depending on need
Offering Strategic Negotiation Or Forceful Litigation
Whether in highly contentious child custody disputes, negotiated spousal maintenance agreements or any other divorce-related issue, you can count on having a legal advocate who will put your best interests first.
Sometimes this means utilizing divorce mediation to resolve conflicts in a timely and cost-effective manner. At other times, it means vigorously litigating the case. Although we make every effort to settle disputes, we also recognize the possibility of trial and immediately begin preparing cases for the courtroom.
Arrange A Consultation About Your Situation Today
Landrum & Shouse LLP welcomes the opportunity to provide an initial consultation in any area of family law. To schedule an appointment, call our lawyers in Lexington at (859) 554-4038 or in Louisville at (502) 589-7616. Alternately, you may contact us online.