BIG Congratulations to L.S’s own, Pierce W. Hamblin…..on Thursday night, several law firms and the UK College of Law honored Pierce with a reception recognizing his 39 years of teaching Litigation Skills as an Adjunct Professor to Senior Law Students at the UK College of Law. The Honor also included placing Pierce’s name on a vestibule, Robing Room, and Law Professor’s office in the newly remodeled Law School. At the Reception Dean Mary Davis, Hon. Jane Higgs with the firm of Phillips Parker Orberson Arnett, Judge Glenn Acre with the Kentucky Court of Appeals, and many former students spoke about the many contributions Pierce has made to his “students/kids” and to the Profession through his service as an Adjunct Professor. Pierce’s family attended, including his son, Walker, who works for the Governor of New York.
Providing legal excellence for over 65 years in Kentucky
- ADR methods for your business dispute
- Disparate treatment and disparate impact discrimination: What’s the difference?
- Landrum & Shouse LLP has once again been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, regionally in 12 practice areas.
- Positive Business Climate Good For New Kentucky Businesses
- The Tax Benefits Of An S Corporation