Lexington, KY, Landrum & Shouse LLP is pleased to announce that 15 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Landrum & Shouse LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Bennett E. Bayer – Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Elizabeth A. Deener – Litigation – Insurance
- Larry C. Deener – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Railroad Law
- Pierce Willard Hamblin – Arbitration and Mediation
- Michael Hammond – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- Bradley C. Hooks -Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- Erin C.S. Izzo – Litigation – Insurance
- John R. Martin, Jr. – Litigation – Insurance, Mediation, and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants John G. McNeill – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Mark L. Moseley – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Daniel E. Murner – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- William C. Shouse – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- Leslie P. Vose – Employment Law – Individuals and Employment Law – Management
- R. Kent Westberry – Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Litigation – Municipal, Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Elizabeth Winchell – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- Zachary Hoskins – “Ones to Watch” – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
About Landrum & Shouse LLP
Landrum & Shouse, LLP traces its history from pre-World War II legal service. For nearly 40 years following military service, the late Weldon Shouse and the late Charles Landrum, Jr., together with their firms, practiced law throughout Kentucky before merging in 1984 to become what is now known as Landrum & Shouse, LLP. The resulting firm was built upon the well- deserved reputations of its founders as experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working trial lawyers.
Landrum & Shouse, LLP is dedicated to serving the needs of its clients. Our professional and support staff has extensive litigation experience and is able to prepare and execute top quality trial presentations in any forum in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
The firm has extensive experience in the areas of workers’ compensation, corporate and business law, municipal and government liability, employment law, insurance litigation which includes the defense of insureds and insurance companies. The firm also has substantial experience in White Collar Criminal defense, including grand jury representation.
Our computerized systems support productivity in research and include sophisticated communications networks, while the firm’s extensive use of modern accounting methods and budgetary controls maintains the most cost effective approach for our clients.
We are well prepared to meet your legal needs.