John McNeill and the Landrum and Shouse team hosted the 33rd Annual Day Treatment Gift Wish Program on December 16th at the Audrey Grevious Center. John and his top elf, our Librarian Cheryl Tingle, have been coordinating this event for over 30 years together. The firm provides gifts and a pizza party for the young teens at the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Juvenile Day Treatment Center. The firm has been recognized as a Family Care Center, “Business of Promise”, and in 2019, Mayor Gorton declared November 21st “Landrum and Shouse Day” in Lexington. We were honored to work with Briana Gaylord Persley, the director of youth services at LFUCG, and the staff at LFUCG to make this year a success.
Providing legal excellence for over 60 years in Kentucky
- Defending against negligent hiring, training and retention claims
- After-acquired evidence and at-will terminations
- Can I appeal a workers’ compensation denial?
- Congratulations to our Landrum & Shouse LLP attorneys that have been selected to the 2023 Kentucky Super Lawyers list.
- 33rd Annual Day Treatment Gift Wish Program
- Best Lawyers in America
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law For Employees
- Employment Law For Employers
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Estate Valuation
- Firm News
- Labor Law
- Legal News
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Trucking Accident Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Workers’ Compensation