John McNeill and the Landrum and Shouse team hosted the 33rd Annual Day Treatment Gift Wish Program on December 16th at the Audrey Grevious Center. John and his top elf, our Librarian Cheryl Tingle, have been coordinating this event for over 30 years together. The firm provides gifts and a pizza party for the young teens at the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Juvenile Day Treatment Center. The firm has been recognized as a Family Care Center, “Business of Promise”, and in 2019, Mayor Gorton declared November 21st “Landrum and Shouse Day” in Lexington. We were honored to work with Briana Gaylord Persley, the director of youth services at LFUCG, and the staff at LFUCG to make this year a success.
Providing legal excellence for over 65 years in Kentucky
- ADR methods for your business dispute
- Disparate treatment and disparate impact discrimination: What’s the difference?
- Landrum & Shouse LLP has once again been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, regionally in 12 practice areas.
- Positive Business Climate Good For New Kentucky Businesses
- The Tax Benefits Of An S Corporation