In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service, the Landrum & Shouse LLP team pledged to make time to volunteer in the community. Special thanks to Partner, Leslie Vose, Emily Alberts, Jennifer Arnold, Tabatha Barkley, Desirae Hagan, Cindy Reynolds for their time spent preparing meals at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Bluegrass last week. #lawfirm #lawyers #attorney #civillitigation #volunteer #MLKServiceDay #volunteering #volunteersmakeadifference
Providing legal excellence for over 65 years in Kentucky
- ADR methods for your business dispute
- Disparate treatment and disparate impact discrimination: What’s the difference?
- Landrum & Shouse LLP has once again been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, regionally in 12 practice areas.
- Positive Business Climate Good For New Kentucky Businesses
- The Tax Benefits Of An S Corporation